Wednesday 30 January 2008

SORRY!!!

Hi everyone, sorry I didn't make last week's coffee morning but I wasn't very well, stress from our impending move I think. I shan't make this week either as we are taking another trailer load of stuff down to our other house, so will be off line til next Wednesday. I don't have much time at the moment for blogging so please accept my apologies if I don't drop in on many blogs at the moment.
The good news is that this time the move is really going ahead, we have until the 28th Feb to wind down our farm, so lots of hectic days ahead but it will be so worth it at the end. So once again apologies if I don't appear too often but I will pop by when I have a spare minute.
Good luck with all your writing goals and I shall catch up soon.

5 comments:

Graeme K Talboys said...

Good luck with the move.

Liane Spicer said...

Good luck, sheepish. See you around when the excitement dies down a bit.

Lane Mathias said...

All the best Sheepish. See you when you're settled.

Deborah Carr (Debs) said...

Best of luck with the move and all that you have to do.

Unknown said...

Thinking of you ((()))s.