Friday 23 April 2010

Rowan Coleman's Short Story Competition.

Dear Racers

I am really excited to be launching my very own Short Story competition, which some great prizes for aspiring, unpublished writers, including online creative writing mentoring for me, Tea and Cakes at Random House with me and Arrow Publishing Director Kate Elton, and a letter of introduction and agent feedback from David Higham Associates.

Here's the link to my blog where you can find details of the competition:
http://rowancoleman.blogspot.com

It would be brilliant if you could help me spread the word by publishing the link on your own blog and anywhere else you can think of, and help spread the word.

thanks ever so!
Rowan

2 comments:

Rowan Coleman said...

ARRRGH - the link didn't work

http://rowancoleman.blogspot.com/2010/04/rowan-colemans-short-story-competition.html


here it is!xxx

Cheryl said...

Your comp sounds excellent and one I shall definately be entering. I shall post about it over the next few days.