Friday 15 October 2010

New Member

Well, it looks as if I have to wait until I've published this post to know what Google decided to call me. It's probably me being stupid as usual, but it wasn't helped by the fact that I couldn't get it to ask the questions in English. Perhaps what it 's really trying to say is that I don't know who I am, and there's a lot of truth in that, although I know myself better than I did in the past.

I began writing because there were things I wanted to tell the world. A novel and several short stories later, I'm still looking for the best way to write about those things. But I have written other short stories and even had two published in an online journal.

Many thanks for inviting me to join Novel Racers. I look forward to meeting and getting to know all of you.

EDIT: As Google made me anonymous, I should mention that I have a real name: Miriam.

10 comments:

Deborah Carr (Debs) said...

Welcome to the Novel Racers.

Jenny Beattie said...

Hello, welcome to the novel racers.

Graeme K Talboys said...

Hi. Welcome to NR.

Karen said...

Hello and welcome :o)

Denise said...

Hi, lovely to have another.

Annieye said...

Hello. Welcome to the Racers.

DOT said...

Bienvenu.

Talli Roland said...

Welcome! I'm a relatively new member, too.

andewallscametumblindown said...

Thanks all! ~Miriam

Anonymous said...

Welcome aboard Miriam.