Wednesday 8 August 2007

I'm back! Who missed me?

Okay, I never really went away...but I thought it was about time I posted again in this blog as I've been rather neglectful of late, so apologies for that.

The good news is I've been writing. Not a major amount, but consistently. Little and often.

Also thought it was worth a mention that the new W&A Yearbook and Children's W&A Yearbook will be out soon. I think they appear in the shops somewhere around the beginning of September - a full four months before 2008 starts!

I won't be making any more submissions until I get my copy of whichever yearbook I decide would help me more this year, so I can be sure any postal- and email-addresses I use are as up-to-date as possible.

So it's an August full of writing for me, then a September full of working on that blasted synopsis so I can submit it all over again. Yippee!

5 comments:

Kate.Kingsley said...

Oh Hurrah! Our first foreign language spam comment! Personalised "Novel Racers" t-shirt, anyone?

Kate K

Rowan Coleman said...

And the thing is before the internet I used to love spam.

B.E. Sanderson said...

Hey! I'm seen that guy before! If I remember correctly, I had to use an online translator, and it was in Portugese. LOL

Of course, we missed you, but writing takes precedence. =o)

Rachel Green said...

Good luck with it. I loathe synopsises!

Graeme K Talboys said...

I know. You spend every waking hour carefully crafting every word, sentence, paragraph and chapter. You dream about it. You have nightmares about it. You can't concentrate on anything else as you work to produce a subtle, beautiful, perfect piece of work in (say) 80,000 words - and then someone wants you to sum all that up in two pages. Grrrrrrr!