Wednesday 30 April 2008

Smug

Tried to post this yesterday, but the blog kept crashing on me for some strange reason.

Anyhow, just to say I managed to stay the course with ScriptFrenzy and completed 102 pages of script. It was a lsight cheat as I wasn't writing a film script but sorting out some notes I have for a novel. Which means I now have a huge chunk of plot sorted along with vast amounts of dialogue on paper. All that and the w-i-p continuing smoothly as well.

Just wondering what disaster awaits.

6 comments:

Rachel Green said...

Super! Well done indeed!

Deborah Carr (Debs) said...

You're doing brilliantly, I wish I could say the same.

Unknown said...

WTG!!!!!

Marcie Steele said...

Well done Graham.

Graeme K Talboys said...

Thanks. I suppose it's the ultimate in procrastination. To avoid working on my book, I start writing another one. Ho hum.

Rowan Coleman said...

Well done you! Could you come over here and finish all my projects too, while you're about it?