Most of you know that I run BubbleCow and I wanted to let you know about a free in-depth edit and feedback report that is being offered to one lucky individual.
On December 01 2008, one entry will be selected and a full edit of a manuscript (up to 100,000 words) (worth £500) will be completed before Christmas.
If any of you would like to enter the draw for a free edit:
1. Simply email IloveChristmas@bubblecow.co.uk by midnight GMT November 30 2008.
2. To avoid being spam, the subject line of your email should read ‘I love Christmas'.
3. Within the email, confirm your name, your manuscript’s final word count and title.
4. The winner will be announced on December 01 2008 and informed by email.
5. The winner then has five days to email the manuscript.
6. The in-depth edit and report will be completed before Christmas.
7. The rules and details can be found HERE
This is already appealing to a number of writers who are currently tackling NaNoWriMo, so please do spread the word amongst your writer friends. And (please excuse the extra plug, but...), check out the BubbleCow's Christmas gift ideas HERE. The set of 4 badges are this season's must have!
(thanks for listening!)